Friday, November 2, 2012

Just Checking In!

Hello All!

I'm sorry it's been a while since I posted- I've had a crazy week but it's all working out well! I've got some VERY VERY VERY exciting news but I can't jinx myself and can't share it with you for another few weeks yet! I'm sure you can probably guess what it is anyway! 

Anyhow, Jon is going to visit his parents this weekend and I'm not feeling 100% so don't think I could manage the drive so I'm staying home (and looking after Kitty). However, I am going to make a Pecan Slice for Jon to take with him to share with his folks. It's one I usually put Southern Comfort in, but not this time! I'll share the recipe with you later. 

Sorry this is so brief- I'll catch up on posting this weekend, I promise! I've just been a bit out of sorts the last few days (but in a good way!). If you're Religious, please pray that all will go well, or otherwise just hope for the best for me. I'm so excited but SO nervous! 

I'll post more soon!

Stay Glamorous!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will be utterly fabulous wonderful news!
    In the meantime make sure you get plenty of rest and enjoy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lottie Lee! You are being missed! I hope you are doing well...and I can't wait to hear the exciting news :) Like Mrs. H said, get plenty of rest and enjoy.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, dear friend! I hope you are doing well! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the LIEBSTER award :) I love your blog and I am thankful for your kindness. Come check it out :)
    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stephanie,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete