Wednesday, August 8, 2012

We Have a House!!!

Well,
Yesterday evening our contract on a property we love got accepted! It's an adorable, modest, 1959 Ranch with 3 beds, 3 baths, double garage and we can't be happier! It was a tad more than we wanted to spend (because there are a few repair costs to be taken into consideration) but it definitely fits our needs! Right now, I'm not too concerned about the aesthetics, that will come... but at least it has a lot to work with! (A Blue Bathroom, a Pink & Blue Bathroom and a Pink & Green Bathroom!). Once we actually move I'll post more photos- but in the meantime... here's our house!!! (I saved the photos from the real estate listing last night since the listing won't be there too much longer!)




We're getting another inspection done tomorrow, and if all goes well, we should be able to close within a couple of weeks! SO exciting! 

Anyway- I'll write more when I get back to NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment