Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Done!

Hey There!

DONE! Closed on our house today! Jon is still in California and I chose to just do the paperwork via overnight correspondence but it's done! Completed! I should be heading back to St. Louis in a few days to pick up the keys and start getting quotes on a few repairs. 

Either way though, the house is mine, mine, mine. Not the banks, not the mortgage companies, not a landlords. Mine! Well, me and my husband's! I'm so glad that we were able to find something within our cash price range and not go the whole home loan/ mortgage route. 

Obviously my house isn't a mansion- it's mid century modest but it suits our needs. 2100+ sq ft (including 600 sq ft finished basement), 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car garage, formal & informal living rooms. I posted about it a few posts down so I know I'm repeating myself- but I'm just so stoked

Anyway- I only posted a couple of pics before so I'll post all of the Real Estate photos for you now! When I move in, I'll take my own photos, plus before and afters of the cosmetic work I plan on doing! In the meantime... this is my house, officially, as of today!





















Stay Glamorous!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment