Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'd Rather Be...

I'd rather be in St. Louis this weekend. Unfortunately I won't be back until next weekend :( Butch Wax & The Hollywoods are playing at some festival in Woodson Terrace (St. Louis) this weekend. I'm so annoyed that I'm not there for it! They are seriously an awesome, awesome old school cover band! Check them out here and here and here

This weekend we're going to one of Jon's friend's kid's 3rd birthday. I'm not sure if it's mainly going to be adults or adults with kids or what the deal is. Jon wants to go though to see his buddies so we're going. We went to Walmart this morning and Jon picked out some little Batman type car thingamajig that lights up and has some sort of spring action to make it go along. I personally was going to opt for either Duplo or Thomas the Tank Engine but Jon thought the Batman thingie was best sooooo I trust his judgement because he is way better with kids than I am.

I'm still really nervous/ uncomfortable around children. I don't know what to say or do with them. I virtually know nothing about them. I remember not liking children when I was a child. I'm still not sure how to interact with them although I'm not as vehemently opposed to having one now as much as I used to be. Actually I'd kind of like one. Preferably a girl because I think it would be easier. If it happens it happens though, right!

Anyway, I made a Key Lime & Coconut Pie to take this afternoon. It should taste awesome in theory. If it is awesome- I'll post a pic and photo tonight or tomorrow.

Must dash for now though, Jon's telling me to go do my make up and start getting ready.

Stay Glam!


No comments:

Post a Comment