Thursday, October 4, 2012

Frugal Fridays: Beauty Bargains!

Hello Dolls!

I know it's not quite Friday yet but I wanted to get this post out there as I have a busy day tomorrow! This week I wanted to share with you some fabulous Beauty Bargains! I'm in no way affiliated with any of the companies I mention so all opinions are my own! 

As you may or may not know, I resigned from my job a few months ago in anticipation of our move back to St. Louis. To keep our budget in check without my extra income, I started properly keeping tabs on Coupons and Sales. Oftentimes, major Beauty / Makeup brands will have Coupons of some sort going. A dollar saved is a dollar saved right?



It is definitely possible to be beautiful and frugal! Here are some cheapskate tips for this week!

Bath & Body Works:
I LOVE Bath & Body Works! Not only do they not test their products on animals (super important for me!) but their products are incredible quality! Here are some specials they have going on right now! Remember, any orders of $25 or more receive $1 shipping within the U.S. for extra savings!

Bath & Body Works $10 Off Voucher when you spend $30 or more.
Bath & Body Works Free Mini Candle when you spend $10 or more.
Bath & Body Works Free Lotion when you register and spend $5 or more.

(offers are valid until October 07 and October 08, 2012 respectively so get cracking!)


Next up, over at Coupons.com there are currently coupons for:

$3.00 Off Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Skin Care Line
$1.00 Off Güd by Burt's Bees Line

Burt's Bees is another Cruelty Free Company that I'm willing to support! You may have to flip through a few 'pages' on Coupons.com to find the discount vouchers but I can promise they are there at the moment! 

There are also discount vouchers right now for Maybelline products- but I prefer to stay away from brands that still conduct animal testing. Personal choice! 


Finally, Ulta Beauty is doing a promotion too!

Ulta Beauty $3.50 Off purchase of $10 or more (valid til 10/20/12). 

I hope those Frugal Friday Deals will help you feel more beautiful, and keep your cheque book healthier at the same time! 

Stay Glamorous!


P.S. Since I posted this I came across some more great deals for you, from companies that do not conduct Animal Testing! 

At Target on their Target Grocery Coupons Page you can sift through to find:

$3.00 off Designer Cosmetic Item (including PIXI which does not test on animals)
$1.00 off Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
$1.00 off 2 Facial Care Items (including St. Ives)
$3.00 off Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Skin Care Line (in addition to the before mentioned)
$3.00 off PIXI Flawless Beauty Primer
$0.75 off Almay Makeup Remover
$0.75 off Almay Smart Shade Cosmetics 
$0.75 off Almay Intense i-color Cosmetics

Overall, if you take advantage of all of the savings mentioned in this post, you save over $30 on beauty items, plus get a couple of freebies! 

Keep Staying Glamorous!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love Burts Bees and Bath and Body Works so I might just have to hop on over there and get some products. Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete