Last year, I brought these into work for our Thanksgiving Meeting and they disappeared within minutes! They are perfect for your Fall / Autumn Party!
1 (18oz) box Spice Cake Mix
1 (15oz) can Solid Pack Pumpkin
1 cup Chopped Walnuts
1 cup Cream Cheese Frosting (for Vegan, see my recipe!)
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2) Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
3) In bowl, combine Spice Cake Mix and Pumpkin with fork until well mixed
4) Stir in Walnuts
5) Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking tray, with about 1" between each cookie. Do not press down, but try to be neat (how you drop them is how they'll appear once cooked!)
6) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until tops of cookies feel just set
7) Remove from oven and cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks.
8) Allow to cool completely and then drizzle with Cream Cheese Frosting to serve!